Thursday, March 22, 2012

Upcoming Christmas Cruise

A friend recently forwarded some information on a Caribbean cruise this coming Christmas. Apparently her friend's friend got together at least 20 families so that an agent could offer a discounted group fare to them on this cruise. Now that she has decided to book it, she is forwarding the information to more people.

Long story short - I am now going on the cruise with at least five other families, including my cousin's family in Irvine! I am so excited, not necessarily because of the cruise, but because it will be like a continuous party on the sea that requires no work at all! If Winston is interested in joining the supervised kids program, I could have even more time with my friends! Yeah!

It will be his first international trip. I was utterly exhausted on his previous two trips. One was just a short overnight car trip to Monterey, and the other was to Seattle. On the first trip, he fell sick afterwards. On the second trip, I was still sick from a bad cold before we took the trip. He did have a great time on both trips, but I was almost traumatized by the experience. Hopefully when he's three and a half years old, it will be a bit easier!

No comments: