Monday, April 4, 2011

Chatterbox

Winston is talking non-stop now! He's constructing creative sentences left and right and I am afraid that I will forget about all his innovative speeches!

Of course, his verbal ability would impress perhaps only those closest to him. Otherwise, no one would find the following sentences amazing (in Chinese):

"Daddy's bottle has water so I can't grab."

"The switch is dangerous so I can't touch."

"What is grandma doing?"

And he loves the Curious George series, and would always say "Curious George" with such an adorable baby accent.

And of course, he is constantly laughing his head off. When I commented that he would be a leader in the future because he could get along with people, my mom contradicted that he would perhaps be a comedian instead.

Indeed his sense of humor is simply astonishing. I would not mind him being a comedian. That will be a great career!

No comments: