Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Playdate

Today my mom and I took Winston to Foster City at a friend's place for a play date. In theory, it was a play date for Winston's generation, as he got to be with other kids who are just a bit older than he is. Yes, he's still the youngest so far at any play dates.

But in reality, it was a play date for my generation as well, as I chatted with my friends who work in the internet and pharmaceutical industries. It is always so refreshing and interesting to learn about other people's work and life. I find it fascinating.

And it was a play date for the grandparents generation. Besides my mom, there were 5 other grandparents all from China. They chatted about their stuff I assume, which is perhaps as interesting to me as what I chatted with my friends is to Winston.

So we all had our play dates, and it was so much fun, and the food was so good as well.

No comments: