Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Scheduling

I am about to head to China and my business partner mentioned that perhaps I should extend my trip so that we could meet with some additional people, or I should go back to China soon afterwards.

Obviously it's a lot of trouble to make another trip across the pacific ocean. But I have got Winston on schedule to start his Mandarin immersion daycare right after I come back. My mom said that we could always delay starting him for a few days if I had to be out for a bit longer. Then I thought of checking with Michael on his travel schedule, and it turned out that he would be leaving for Boston right after I come back from China. And then he will take another trip to New York and Lake Tahoe. He and I need a personal assistant to organize our calendars or else one of these days we may both be going somewhere with Winston the only person at home!

It is impossible to imagine modern life without Outlook calendars... And when Winston starts school, he will have a calendar of his own as well! We are all becoming slaves to our schedules! :)

No comments: