Friday, July 22, 2011

Simple Joys of Life

Maybe it is because Winston is not feeling sick (well he still has a runny nose but it is a lot better than before and he's in good spirits), or maybe it is because the weather is so beautiful (sunny and warm), or maybe it is because I am just in a good mood (for no good reason at all), I decided to try having lunch at this local burger joint where you can design your own burger - http://www.thecounterburger.com/.

So Michael and I went there for lunch, and I picked all those funky toppings and sauces for the burgers. They were delicious. Then I went to pick up some trouts from a friend's house, as he just went fishing for trouts the past couple of days and caught a ton. I fried them, and they were delicious. He is going to fish for perch again, and I can't wait to get a fresh perch from him!

These are such simple joys of life, and I am so happy because of them.

No comments: